'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

YES!... YES!

Topical, but very very relevant.

Also well animated and genuinely funny.

JANGA! JANGA!

Not bad for a first effort.

I would have rated lower, but for your first flash this is admittedly pretty good stuff.

Nice clear voice acting, good animation and pretty awesome expressions on the character.

Let's Creep! Let's Creep!

Decent in some ways.

It was fairly long, and that's always worth recognition in a flash movie,
But it had some major flaws that brought it down, Some of the art was occasionally dodgy or inconsistent, and the menu buttons were unlabelled,
Still a strong effort however.

DingoWalleyStudio responds:

Yeah, I know. Some things I wasn't happy with myself, but overall I think I did a very good job. Thanks for the Critique, I will be sure to take those into account with the next 2 Cartoons I am working on.

Double Trailer Double Trailer

7/10 looks decent but much to be revealed.

The animation is reasonable but not great, however some work has gone into it and it shows.
I suppose a web series depends almost entirely on the plot, so I cant judge them just yet, only there presentation.
You got my attention, and that's all a trailer needs to achieve, so you get a nice solid 7/10 from me.

Mrcoleman responds:

I'm working on better animation techniques since I'm taking classes on them. So as the series progress, so will my animation and drawing style. Thank you for your feedback.